安装客户端,阅读更方便!

01初识(1 / 2)





  第五堂

  社交圈子

  01 初识

  问候——友谊的开始

  dialogue

  it's sue's fi rst day of work. now she is in the ofi ce of her compan.

  今天是苏上班的第一天。现在她正在公司的办公室里。

  sue: good morning. i'm a rookie in our office. i'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.

  苏:早上好,我是新来的员工。我一直盼望着认识你们。

  julie: good morning. welcome aboard!

  朱莉:早上好。欢迎加入我们。

  sue: nice to meet you. i am sue kant.

  苏:很高兴认识你。我是苏·康德。

  julie: nice to meet you, too. i am julie smith. you can call me julie.

  朱莉:很高兴认识你,我是朱莉·史密斯。你可以叫我朱莉。

  sue: ok, julie. i'm new to the working world and would appreciate your guidance.

  苏:好的,朱莉。在工作方面我是新手,请多指教。

  julie: that's all right. if you need anything just ask. i'll do my best to help you out. well,i hope you'll be happy working here.

  朱莉:没事的,如果你需要什么尽管开口。我会尽力帮助你的。好了,希望你在这工作得愉快。

  sue: thank you! it's very kind of you.

  苏:谢谢你!你真是太好了。

  julie: you are welcome.

  朱莉:你太客气了。

  sue: i'd like to meet other colleagues. could you introduce them to me?

  苏:我想见见其他的同事,你能给我介绍一下吗?

  julie: of course.

  朱莉:当然可以。

  notes

  1. rookie ['ruki] n. 新手;新兵

  2. help sb. out 帮助某人解决难题,帮助某人摆脱困境;帮助某人完成工作

  小贴士

  第一天公司上班,是不是有点手足无措?其实,初次见面好比跳华尔兹,非常简单,就是3步曲:问候——介绍——对方回答。先用good morning / afternoon打招呼,同时握手以显示你的诚意。当然不要忘记smile,因为微笑是消除隔阂、沟通心灵的好方法。作为新人,应该主动与同事交往,所以要先作self introduction,除了may i introduce myself, please? my name's karl smith.你还可以说let me introduce name's karl或者i'm karl smith. you can call me karl.做完了自我介绍,如果希望把自己介绍给经理,可以说i don't know anyone here. could you introduce me to the manager? 每当对方报上姓名时,你要记得说nice to meet you. glad to meet you.或pleased to meet you.为了加深对方的印象,你可以加上对对方的赞扬:i've heard a lot about you.,或者i'm looking forward to working for you.接下来就和新同事一一问候打招呼吧。

  第一印象很重要

  dialogue

  katherine and sarah are talking their new colleague sue.

  凯瑟琳和莎拉正在讨论她们的新同事苏。

  katherine: hey, do you know our company came a new girl yesterday?

  凯瑟琳:嘿,你知道我们公司昨天新来个女同事吗?

  sarah: really? i didn't know it yet. i asked for leave yesterday. how do you think of her?

  莎拉:是吗?我还不知道。我昨天请假了。你觉得那个女孩怎么样?

  kathrine: she impressed me very well. she is tall and slim.

  凯瑟琳:她给我的第一印象挺不错。她个子高高的,很苗条。

  sarah: she must be very attractive. i don't expect her to be a vase or a brown-noser in our team.

  莎拉:那她一定很迷人。我真不希望她是一个花瓶或者是个马屁精。

  katherine: maybe neither. though she is a green hand here, she is enthusiastic and diligent. i can often see smiles on her face.

  凯瑟琳:可能不是。尽管她是个新手,但她工作很有热情,很勤快。我经常看到她脸上挂着笑容。

  sarah: first impressions count. look at the war without smoke of gunpowder in other companies. they are scheming against each other. oh, my god. i don't really bring it up.

  莎拉:第一印象很重要。看看其他公司的没有硝烟的战场,彼此勾心斗角的。哦,天啊,我真不想提。

  katherine: yeah, i am really fear of those who do something secretly in his power to obstruct your development. that's terrible.

  凯瑟琳:是呀,我真的也很担心那种在背后使坏的人。那太可怕了。

  sarah: what a good thing that we get along very well in the company!

  莎拉:真庆幸我们公司的同事都相处得很好。

  notes

  1. brown-noser [braun'n?uz?] n. 拍马屁的人