安装客户端,阅读更方便!

07理财(1 / 2)





  07 理财

  “月光”一族

  dialogue

  ellen often feels short of money though she has a nice salary.

  尽管艾伦收入不菲,但她总是觉得缺钱。

  nick: hey, ellen. it's time to get off work. we are going to have dinner together. do you want to come along?

  尼克:嘿,艾伦,下班了。我们要去吃晚饭,你一起去吗?

  ellen: i'd like to, but i'm really skint this month.

  艾伦:我很想去,但是我真的身无分文了。

  nick: hmm? our salaries were paid only half a month ago.

  尼克:嗯?我们的工资刚发半个月呀。

  ellen: let's not talk about it. i'm a typical moonlight clan. after i got my salary, i had to pay the rent, eat out with my friends and go shopping. i didn't even realize that i had made away with my money.

  艾伦:别提了。我是个典型的“月光族”。拿到工资后,我要付房租,和朋友吃饭,还要购物。我甚至都没有意识到钱竟然花光了。

  nick: so you mean you often live from paycheck to paycheck?

  尼克:你的意思是你经常把每个月的工资花个精光?

  ellen: yes. so i have to overdraw my credit card.

  艾伦:是啊,因此我不得不透支信用卡。

  nick: oh, ellen, i have to say that you must learn how to manage your money, or else you won't fill your stomach in the next days.

  尼克:噢,艾伦,我不得不说你必须要学会理财了,否则剩下的日子你就要食不果腹了。

  ellen: i know it. but i always consume in an impulsive way.

  艾伦:我知道,但是我总是冲动消费。

  notes

  1. skint [skint] adj. 身无分文的,穷光蛋的

  2. moonlight clan 月光族

  3. make away with 携……而逃;除去,杀死;浪费掉;吃掉

  4. paycheck ['peit?ek] n. 薪水支票,工资

  5. overdraw ['?uv?'dr?:] v. 透支;夸大

  6. impulsive [im'p?lsiv] adj. 冲动的,任性的;n.(引起冲动的)原因

  小贴士

  怎样才能不做“月光族”?

  1. save little and often

  存小钱,常存钱

  2. read personal finance blogs

  阅读个人理财博客

  by reading about others' tips and success to adopt good financial habits.

  通过阅读其他人的小技巧和成功经验学会理财。

  3. keep a spending log and savings log

  分别建立一个花钱日志和储蓄日志

  4. save towards a specific goal

  为自己设立一个具体目标

  having a very clear goal in mind can make it much easier to save up.

  一个非常明确的目标可以让你的省钱计划更加易行。

  5. automate your savings

  自动化你的储蓄

  get your bank to transfer 800 yuan (or 1000 yuan)from your checking account into a savings account, at the start of each month.

  让你的银行在每月的第一天自动把支票账户里的800元(或1000元)转到储蓄账户中。

  欢欢喜喜去存钱

  dialogue

  on ellen's way to bank, she comes across nick.

  在去银行的路上,艾伦碰到了尼克。

  nick: hey, ellen. where are you going?

  尼克:嘿,艾伦。你要去哪里?

  ellen: i'm going to the bank of china.

  艾伦:我要去中国银行。

  nick: pay off the overdraft and interest of your credit card?

  尼克:去还透支的信用卡和利息吗?

  ellen: oh, please don't judge a person by what he used to be. i am going to save some money in my account.

  艾伦:噢,请不要拿老眼光看人。我是要在我的账户上存些钱。

  nick: save money? are you kidding? i don't think you have any money to save. didn't you say you always live from paycheck to paycheck?

  尼克:存钱?你开玩笑吧?我觉得你根本没钱可存。你不是说自己是个月光族吗?

  ellen: yeah, i used to be, but now i am wise in money matters. i began to make a selfreflection two months ago, which helps me curb spending and think twice about each purchase.

  艾伦:是的,我以前是,但是现在我很会理财呢。两个月前我开始自我反省,这让我在购物时学会了克制,会三思而后行。

  nick: i am glad to hear that you have been an expert on money.

  尼克:很高兴听到你成了理财专家。

  ellen: i opened a saving-account last month to save some money for a rainy day. but i also know we shouldn't work just to save, we also should live life to the full.

  艾伦:我上个月开了个储蓄账户,存些钱以备不时之需。但是我也知道我们不应该只为了存钱而工作,我们还应该享受生活。

  nick: aha, by the way, how much will you save every month?

  尼克:啊哈,顺便问一句,你打算每月存多少?

  ellen: 2000 yuan per month, maybe even more.

  艾伦:一个月2000元,也许会更多。

  notes

  1. bank of china 中国银行

  2. overdraft ['?uv?dr?ft] n. ͸֧

  3. curb [k?:b] n. 路边;克制;v. 抑制;勒住

  4. for a rainy day 以防不时之需

  小贴士

  the advantages of saving money

  everyone must work to live their lives, but many people are fortunate enough to make more money than they immediately need. what should they do with this remaining income? it is tempting for people to spend it all on things they desire,but if you have learned to manage money matters, it is better to save at least a portion of the extra income for a rainy day.

  by saving money, people give themselves more security. you cannot predict the future; perhaps one day you will lose your job. at a time like this your savings can spare you a great deal of suffering and help bridge you over. in addition,saving money allows people to lay up a larger sum with which you can buy something more valuable. for example, you may be able to buy a car with your savings. if you learn to save money, you can gain more advantages in the will lead a more secure and, thus, happier life.

  存钱的好处

  每个人都必须工作以求生存,但是有许多人很幸运,能够赚得比他们需要的还要多的钱。人们应该如何处理这些余下的收入呢?把钱全花在自己想买的东西上是很诱人的,但是如果你学会了理财,你最好至少把一部分的额外收入存起来,以备不时之需。

  通过存钱,人们能获得更多的安全感。未来是无法预测的,或许有一天你会失业。碰到诸如这样的情况,存款就可以让你免去许多痛苦,帮助你渡过难关。此外,存钱可以使人积累较多的钱,可以用于买更有价值的东西。例如,我们可以用存款买车子。如果我们学会存钱,未来可以获得更多的好处。我们将过着更有安全感而且更快乐的生活。

  密码忘记怎取钱

  dialogue

  the dialogue is set in a bank.

  对话发生在一家银行。

  bank clerk: good morning, what can i do for you, sir?

  银行职员:早上好,我能为您做些什么,先生?

  jack: good morning, i want to withdraw 6000 yuan from this card.

  杰克:早上好,我想从这张卡里取6000元。

  bank clerk: may i see your bank card,please?

  职员:请出示你的银行卡。

  jack: here you are.

  杰克:给你。

  bank clerk: please input your password and then press the “confirmation” button.

  职员:请输入您的密码并按确认键。

  jack: oh, i am afraid that i forget my password. maybe i can have a try.

  杰克:噢,恐怕我忘记密码了。也许我可以试试。

  bank clerk: sorry, your password is wrong. please reenter it.

  职员:对不起,您输入的密码错误,请重新输入。

  jack: oh! i forget my password. what should i do?

  杰克:噢,我忘记密码了。怎么办?

  bank clerk: in this case, you will have to report the loss of your password and then reset the password. have you taken your id card with you?

  职员:这样的话,你就得办理密码挂失,然后重置密码。你带身份证了吗?

  jack: yes, i have.

  杰克:是的,我带了。

  bank clerk: don't worry. i will help you soon. please fill out this form first. and write down your name, your account number and your id number.

  职员:不用担心,我可以帮您。请先填一下这张表格。填上您的名字、银行卡号和身份证号码。

  jack: done!

  杰克:填好了!

  bank clerk: ok. please wait for a moment. i'll handle it soon.

  职员:好的。请稍等,我马上给您办理。

  notes

  1. password ['p:sw?:d] n. 口令,密码

  2. report the loss 挂失

  小贴士

  1. excuse me, i forgot the password of my card.

  对不起,我忘记卡的密码了。

  2. you have to report loss of the magcard.

  你需要办理磁卡挂失。

  3. tell me the depositor's name, the account number as well as the id number.

  请告诉我存款人姓名、账号及身份证号码。

  4. your card has been locked. please come to the bank to renew the account in five days.

  您的卡已经被锁定了,请5天内到银行办理解锁手续。

  5. by the way, are you the depositor of the bank card?

  顺便问一下,这张卡的存款人是您吗?

  6. we'll charge you 10 yuan for your report of the loss.

  我们要收取10元挂失手续费。