安装客户端,阅读更方便!

02购物过程(1 / 2)





  02 购物过程

  试穿衣服才知好

  dialogue

  anna and mary are in a women's dress store.

  安娜和玛丽在一家女装店。

  seller: good afternoon, ladies. may i help you?

  售货员:下午好,女士们。我可以效劳吗?

  mary: we are just looking.

  玛丽:我们只是随便看看。

  anna: look, this dress is beautiful.

  安娜:看,这件裙子真漂亮。

  mary: yeah, it is really nice. but i don't think it is suitable to you. the pink one will be better.

  玛丽:是,确实漂亮。但我认为它不适合你。那件粉红色的会更好一些。

  anna: the pink one? the style is a little childish.

  安娜:粉红色的那件?样式有点幼稚吧。

  mary: why not try it on? it looks pretty good for you.

  玛丽:为什么不穿上试试呢?它看起来很适合你。

  anna: ok, i'll try it on.

  安娜:好吧,我试穿一下。

  seller: what's your size, madam?

  售货员:你穿多大号的,女士?

  anna: size 8.

  安娜:8号的。

  seller: size 8, ok, here you are, madam. the fitting room is over there.

  售货员:8号,好的,给您,女士。试衣间在那边。

  mary: wow, so beautiful you are! it seems that the dress is just made for you.

  玛丽:哇,真漂亮。这件裙子就好像是为你量身定做的一样。

  anna: emm…yes, it's nice for me. you have a good taste.

  安娜:嗯,的确和我很配,你品味真不错。

  notes

  1. suitable [?sju:t?bl] adj. 适当的,适宜的;恰当的

  2. pink [pi?k] adj. 粉红色的,淡红色的;n. 粉红色

  3. childish [?t?aildi?] adj. 孩子的,孩子气的,孩子所特有的;幼稚的

  4. size [saiz] n. 大小,尺寸;(衣服)尺码

  小贴士

  1. i like this clothes. may i try it on?

  我很喜欢这件衣服。可以试穿一下吗?

  2. where is the fitting room, please?

  请问试衣间在哪儿?

  3. the shirt suits your jeans well.

  这件衬衫配你的牛仔裤很合适。

  4. this one is small for you. a larger size would be better.

  你穿这件太小了,大一号的会更好。

  5. how about this red sweater? is it beautiful on me?

  这件红毛衣怎么样?我穿着漂亮吗?

  6. i like myself in the mirror.

  我喜欢镜子中的自己。

  讨价还价最热闹

  dialogue

  may wants to buy a dust coat with a lower cost online.

  梅想在网上以更低的价格来买一件风衣。

  may: hi. do you have this dust coat in stock?

  梅:你好,请问一下这件风衣有货吗?

  seller: hi. yes, what size do you want?

  卖家:有货。你要多大号的?

  may: large. do you have any other colors?

  梅:大号。还有别的颜色吗?

  seller: yes, there are three colors: grey,black and white. but the only size we have left in black is large.

  卖家:有的。有灰色、黑色和白色三种颜色,但黑色的只剩下大号了。

  may: good, black is what i want…can you lower the price a little bit?

  梅:不错,黑色正是我想要的。能便宜一些吗?

  seller: sorry. that's the lowest price.

  卖家:不好意思,这是最低价了。

  may: i'll take two if you can give me a discount.

  梅:如果再便宜一点我就买两件。

  seller: how about 500 yuan for two? and i'll send it to you for tree.

  卖家:这样吧,两件500元,包邮。

  notes

  1. dust coat 风衣

  2. lower [?l?u?] v.(使)降低,(使)跌落;削弱,削减;adj. 较低的,低等的

  3. discount [?diskaunt] n. 数目;折扣;v. 打折扣,减价出售

  小贴士

  1. this is the lowest price. i can't lower it any more.

  这是最便宜的价钱了,不能再低了。

  2. i'll buy it if the price is cheaper than this.

  如果再便宜一点我就买。

  3. as a frequent customer in the shop, i think it is reasonable to give a cheaper price.

  作为店中的常客,我认为给我更低一点的价位是合理的。

  4. this is a reasonable price for its good quality.

  它的质量很好,价钱也合情合理。

  5. why this one is cheaper than the black one?

  为什么这件要比那件黑色的便宜?

  6. the zipper of this jacket doesn't work well. can i have it with a cheaper price?

  这件夹克的拉链不好用,能便宜点卖给我吗?

  货比三家哪儿最好

  dialogue

  lucy wants to buy a pair of cheap but goodquality boots.

  露西想买一双便宜但质量好的长筒靴。

  lucy: there are so many shoe shops here.

  露西:这儿的鞋店真多。

  tom: yes, here's the shoe business mansion.

  汤姆:对,这里是鞋业商厦。

  lucy: tom, i find that kind of red boots again. they are cheaper than those in the last shop we just have seen. they are almost the same, but here they cost half as much.

  露西:汤姆,我又找到那款红色长筒靴了。比我们刚才看的那家店要便宜。样式基本一样,但价钱便宜了一半。

  tom: how about the quality? we shouldn't judge them only by the appearance and price.

  汤姆:质量怎么样?我们不能光看外观和价格。

  lucy: there are a three-month warranty. i think there's no problem. i want to buy them now.

  露西:有3个月的保修期。我想没问题。我现在就想买。

  tom: don't hurry. we talk to the seller and maybe we can bargain a little.