安装客户端,阅读更方便!

03医疗保健(1 / 2)





  03 医疗保健

  减肥不只是口号

  dialogue

  susan is complaining in the ofi ce that sh bought a dress yesterday but she found it was hard to dress up.

  苏珊在办公室抱怨她昨天刚买的裙子很难穿得上。

  amy: you are heavier than you used to be,aren't you?

  艾米:你比过去胖多了,不是吗?

  susan: yes, i know. i am getting fat. i want to lose weight but i just couldn't help eating much food.

  苏珊:是的,我知道。我发胖了。我想要减肥,但是我就是忍不住想吃。

  amy: what did you eat?

  艾米:你都吃些什么?

  susan: junk food, like pizza, hamburger,and ice cream and so on, you know.

  苏珊:你知道的,比如比萨、汉堡包、冰淇淋等,都是些垃圾食品。

  amy: if you want to lose weight, the point is that you should resist your eating desire and keep doing exercise. and no junk food.

  艾米:如果你想减肥,就要少吃多运动。还有不要再吃垃圾食物了。

  susan: then what should i eat?

  苏珊:那我该吃什么?

  amy: more vegetables and fruit. they are rich in vitamins. besides, you need to work out. what sports do you like?

  艾米:多吃些蔬菜和水果,它们富含维生素。还有,你需要锻炼。你喜欢哪种运动?

  susan: i like to play tennis, but it's hard to find a partner here.

  苏珊:我喜欢网球,但是在这儿很难找到球友。

  amy: yes. few people play tennis , walking up and down the stairs would be also useful for losing weight. you may also go jogging every morning.

  艾米:是啊,几乎没有人打网球。其实,爬楼梯对减肥是很有帮助的。你也可以每天早晨去慢跑。

  susan: great! thank you for your advice.

  苏珊:棒极了!谢谢你的建议。

  amy: that's nothing. but remember that the most important is perseverance.

  艾米:没什么。但要记住,最重要的是要坚持不懈。

  notes

  1. get fat 发胖

  2. lose weight 减肥

  3. junk food 垃圾食品

  4. vitamin [?vit?min] n. 维生素

  5. work out 锻炼;可以解决;做出,计算出

  6. perseverance [?p?:si'vi?r?ns] n. 不屈不挠;毅力, 坚韧不拔

  小贴士

  best tips for dieting

  step 1: don't “go on a diet”; change your diet(不是节食,而是改变饮食习惯)

  step 2: avoid refined sugar(别吃精炼的糖)

  step 3: quick fix diets only work short-term(快速节食只能短期见效)

  step 4: don't eat if you're not hungry(不饿的时候不要吃东西)

  step 5: cut down on alcohol(少喝饮料)

  step 6: some fats are good(一定的脂肪是有益的)

  step 7: get moving — exercise is essential(坚持运动,锻炼必不可少)

  step 8: never skip a meal — especially breakfast(每餐都要吃,尤其是早餐)

  step 9: take time to eat(细嚼慢咽)

  step 10: drink plenty of water(多喝水)

  step 11: eat five portions of fruit and vegetables per day(每天吃5份水果和蔬菜)

  step 12: have many meals but little food at each(少吃多餐)

  挂号缴费有耐心

  dialogue

  julie had a heavy cold yesterday and was coughing all the morning in the company. she had to ask for leave to see a doctor. and now she is in a hospital.

  朱莉昨天得了重感冒,在公司里一上午都不停地咳嗽。她不得不请假去看医生。现在她正在医院里。

  julie: excuse me, where shall i register,please?

  朱莉:打扰了,请问在哪儿挂号?

  nurse: go straight along this road and make a left turn in the end of the road.

  护士:沿着这条路走,在路的尽头左拐就到了。

  julie: thank you.

  朱莉:谢谢。

  (a few moment later)

  (过了一会儿)

  julie: is this the registration office?

  朱莉:请问这是挂号处吗?

  nurse: yes, it is. please queue up to register. which department for?

  护士:是的。请排队挂号。你要看哪个科室?

  julie: i don't know exactly.

  朱莉:我其实也不知道。

  nurse: please tell me your illness so that i can tell you which department you can register with.

  护士:请告诉我你的病情,我也好告诉你挂哪个科室的号。

  julie: i've got a sore throat, a runny nose,and cough.

  朱莉:我嗓子疼,流鼻涕,还咳嗽。

  nurse: ok, i will register you with medical department. please register your information here and pay for it. and i'll make a medical record for you.

  护士:好的,我帮你挂内科。请在这儿登记信息并交费。我会给你写一份病历。

  julie: ok. how much do i need to pay for the registration?

  朱莉:好的。我需要付多少钱挂号费?

  nurse: you need to pay 5 yuan for the registration.

  护士:需要付5元钱。

  julie: here is the money.

  朱莉:给你。

  nurse: this is your registration card. please don't lose it and bring it whenever you come.

  护士:这是你的挂号卡。请不要遗失,每次来时带着它。

  julie: yes, i will. but can you tell me how to get to the medical department?

  朱莉:好的,我会带的。请问到内科怎么走?

  nurse: it's on the second floor.

  护士:在二楼。

  julie: thank you.

  朱莉:谢谢。

  notes

  1. have a cold 患感冒

  2. queue up 排队

  3. sore [s?:] adj. 疼痛的,痛心的;恼火的;严重的;n. 痛处,伤口

  4. medical department 内科;医务室

  5. medical record 病历卡;病史档案

  小贴士

  1. which department do you want to register with?

  您要挂哪个科室的号?

  2. have you got a registration card?

  您有诊疗卡吗?

  3. do you have medicine insurance? or will you pay for this yourself?

  您有医疗保险吗?还是自费?

  4. do you want to see a specialist or an ordinary doctor?

  您要挂专家号还是普通号?

  5. have you ever registered with dr. smith before?

  你之前挂过史密斯医生的号吗?

  6. do i need to pay my registered fee here?

  我需要在这里付挂号费吗?

  7. do i need to register again if i ask for a transfer?

  如果我要求转科室的话需要再来挂号吗?

  8. i'd like to get specialist treatment.

  我想看专家门诊。

  医生面前如实答

  dialogue

  tony is seeing a doctor in a hospital.

  托尼正在一家医院看病。

  tony: good morning, doctor.

  托尼:早上好,医生。

  doctor: good morning. what's the matter with you?

  医生:早上好。你哪儿不舒服?

  tony: i'm suffering from insomnia.

  托尼:我有失眠的症状。

  doctor: how long have you been like this?

  医生:这种情况有多久了?

  tony: more than a month.

  托尼:一个多月了。

  doctor: have you taken any medicine?

  医生:吃过药了吗?

  tony: i tried some sleeping pills, but they are of no effect to me.

  托尼:试过安眠药,但是不起作用。

  doctor: do you have a pain in the head?

  医生:有头痛的情况吗?

  tony: sometimes. i feel exhausted and drowsy most of the time.

  托尼:有时候有。我大部分时间都觉得非常疲倦,昏昏欲睡的。

  doctor: let me take your blood pressure. you look anemic.

  医生:让我量量你的血压。你看起来有点贫血。

  (after taking tony's blood pressure)

  (医生量过托尼的血压后)

  doctor: well, there is nothing to worry about. you are just a little exhausted from overwork.

  医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

  tony: then what should i do?

  托尼:那我该怎么做呢?

  doctor: i think you should get more rest. try to get outside and exercise more. remember not to strain yourself too much.

  医生:我想你应该多休息休息,多到户外参加锻炼。记住不要再过度劳累了。

  tony: ok, i'll do as you say.

  托尼:好的,我会照你说的去做。

  doctor: here is the prescription for you. i'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

  医生:这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症。

  tony: thank you very much, doctor.

  托尼:太感谢您了,医生。

  notes

  1. insomnia [in's?mni?] n. 失眠,失眠症

  2. sleeping pill 安眠药片

  3. drowsy [?drauzi] adj. 昏昏欲睡的,困倦的

  4. blood pressure Ѫѹ

  5. anemic [?'ni:mik] adj. 贫血的,患贫血症的;无活力的

  6. prescription [pris'krip??n] n. 处方,药方;对策

  小贴士

  医院词汇:

  chinese medicine pharmacy 中药房

  clinic area 日间门诊

  intensive care unit(icu) 加护病房

  evening clinic 夜间门诊